Home | Contact-us | Site map | Adobe Reader          Français | English | Español

How to enrol the RRSP?

How to enrol the Building Service Employees' RRSP?

All building service employees have to complete a registration form to enrol the building service industry RRSP plan.

If you have not completed the form yet, do it now! The Parity Committee cannot transfer to the trustee (IA Financial Group) the contributions that your employer sends monthly on your behalf if you do not complete the form.

Click on the following link to learn how to enrol the plan now:

How to enrol